SHIPPING & RETURN
Due to the current situation, Hydur reserve the right to review each return or exchange on a case-to-case basis.
Return & Exchange Guidelines
Be sure to check the products thoroughly upon receiving the parcel and in the event of a return, you will be required to send the product back in its original condition, including packaging and accessories.
Once your return has arrived at Hydur, it will be processed within 2-5 business days. You may return item(s) or product(s):
- If you have received the correct order and are unsatisfied with the fit of the item.
- If it is faulty or defective (misuse of product, accident or neglect not included). Note that it is normal for the parcel to show some wear, however, if you think the damage occurred during shipment or in transit, please notify us immediately and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that you retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged Product for inspection by the courier.
- If an incorrect product or item is delivered.
We do not accept returns and refunds on the following:
- Subscription There are no returns, exchange or refunds on Products shipped according to a Subscription. If your Subscription is for monthly, three, six, or twelve-month period, you have the option to change your preferences for the next shipment provided that your changes are made 10 days prior to your scheduled delivery.
- Scenting Oils. There are no returns, exchange, or refunds on Oils.
- Products/items must be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt
- The customer is responsible for shipping the item back to Hydur, and the customer will incur the shipping cost
- Whenever possible, returned products will be replaced with a new Product and when an exchange is not feasible, refund will be processed you will be refunded within 5 – 14 business days through the method of payment the item was originally purchased
- Shipping fees and charges are non-refundable
- Product and package are in good condition
- Product/item is unused, unworn, unwashed, and undamaged
- Product and label have not been altered, tampered, damaged, and attached tags intact
Return, Exchange, and Refund Procedure
To obtain a return, exchange or refund on Hydur products:
- Fill out our Hydur Purchase Dispute Online Form (link). You will be required to send photos of the Product you wish to return, exchange, or claim refund for.
- Our Customer Care representative will contact you via phone or email for further instruction and confirm your eligibility for return, exchange, or refund.
- Refund will be processed in the same method of payment and will take approximately 5 – 14 business days after your return has been authorized and received at our warehouse. Return and exchange will approximately take 2 – 5 business days.
- This return/refund procedure may vary in jurisdictions where different purchase requirements are imposed by law. Applicable laws may dictate the terms of the refund policy.
- All Product(s) must be returned in its original condition including packaging and accessories. If a returned Product is not received by the Hydur Distribution Centre, it is the responsibility of the customer to track the shipment.
Millennium Tower, 14th Floor, Office 191, Bldg 205, Road 2803,
King Mohammed IV Avenue, Block No: 428, Seef Area, Kingdom of Bahrain
Unit PR6, IK Business Park, Philips Road, Blackburn BB1 5FD, United Kingdom
Hydur will not be held liable for lost or damaged Product.
Hydur use automated order processing and inventory system hence we are unable to cancel or modify any orders once it has been submitted and confirmed. You can send a request to email@example.com and you request will be subject for review and confirmation.
Shipping & Taxes
UK and Bahrain Orders
- Our orders are shipped from UK and Bahrain and will be shown prices inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- Orders are generally shipped within two (2) business days (except weekend and holidays) if within GCC and 1-2 business days if within UK.
- Our free shipping only applies within Bahrain and UK. Shipping rates will vary depending on the delivery location.
- An Invoice and Return Label (in case of return and exchange) will be included along with your product. You may track the delivery status through your selected courier website.
- You can manually select the preferred shipping method on check out when you place your Hydur orders.
- Hydur will not be held liable for delays in delivery or for failure to perform due to causes beyond our control, including but not limited to force majeure.
- Hydur will not take responsibility for the delivery if the recipient is not available to be contacted by the courier at the time of the delivery.
- Please understand that shipping maybe delayed depending on the customs clearance procedure for your country. In addition to the shipping and handling fees charged with your order, import taxes and other fees (such as custom clearance fees) may be imposed. All taxes and fees incurred after shipment are the customer's responsibility. Custom rules and regulations differ per region. Please contact your local customs office directly for more information.
Orders placed outside of UK and Bahrain are shipped on Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU) basis. Customs, duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. When you place an international order you agree to pay any applicable custom fees, taxes and duties levied by your destination country. Any applicable fees will be collected from you by the carrier upon delivery. Please check with your local customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchase.
Customers must take full liability for any parcels returned back to us due to unpaid customs or tax charges. Postal charges, return shipment costs, custom charges and handling fees will all be deductible from any refund due.
DIFFUSER MACHINE WARRANTY
One-year limited warranty
Hydur, subject to the terms set forth below, warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Hydur will repair or replace this product or any defective parts during the warranty period. If the repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be carried out in a timely manner, Hydur will choose to refund you the purchase price paid for the affected product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not give you the right to any extension or a recommencement of the warranty period.
Limitation of Warranty
- The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and will automatically terminate prior to expiration if this product is sold or otherwise transferred to another party.
- The warranty provided by Hydur in this statement only applies only to products purchased for use and not for resale. It does not apply to open box purchases, which are sold “as is” and without any warranty.
- This warranty is invalid if the factory-applied serial number, date code label or product label have been altered or removed from the product.
Note that this Warranty does not cover the following:
- Defects or damage resulting from misuse of product, accident or neglect.
- Defects or damage from use of natural oils other than those supplied or sold by Hydur.
- Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment, or any alteration or modification of any kind.
- Breakage or damage caused by use of other adaptor or other accessories other than provided by Hydur.
- If there are any signs the diffuser had been disassembled, the warranty will be voided.
- Marring such as scratches on any plastic or metal surfaces and externally exposed parts resulting from normal use.
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear for parts which can easily replace including ultrasonic plate, bottles, wicks and power adaptor.
- Damage resulting from the use of metal tools or other foreign objects to clean the unit.
In the event of a warranty claim or return for repair, you will need to return the product in its original packaging. The following information must be presented to obtain warranty service (a) the product, (b) proof of purchase and (c) reason for return.